Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Chapter

Hello

A very brief info about myself and what i'm currently doing.
I know that its supposed to be Wordless Wednesday, but blah.....who cares.
(Back to the main topic....)
I'm a Foundation in Law student in UiTM Kuantan.
Why did I pursue law? To be honest, at first, I have zero interest in Law.
Economics was my first choice.
But sadly, UPU placed me in UiTM for this foundation in law
I could pursue Economics if i want to actually,
as i got an offer from KYUEM to do A-levels.
But don't know why............
I declined the offer *shoot myself
The thought of having no scholar is one of the reason why i declined the offer.
You have to be one hell of a rich kid to be able to pursue your A-levels in KYUEM.
The fees there are way more expansive than Taylors.
Imagine that.
And so....past is past. I can't turn back time and change my decision.
I did some researched on the law course in UiTM, and got myself familiar with the subjects.
Bit by bit, i've grown interest in studying Law. Believe it or not aye.
Here I am now, a student of UiTM.
My life here so far, so good.
Met new friends and all
I'm Happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment