Saturday, July 7, 2012

Legally 18

How-dy-hoo!
I'm proudly to announce that i'm officially 18!
Haha.
My birthday was on the 3rd of July
This year, i celebrated my birthday in UiTM. With my housemates, group-mates and friends
And......... it was beyond awesome!
Especially my roommates and housemates, they are the best lah i tell you!
The minute the clock strikes 12.01 a.m, they sang me the birthday song.
Thank you Shasha, Shafira, Farah, Farha, Qila, Yatt, Azue,
Nana, Nash, Mira, Sollay, Tiqa and Aida
It was so nice and so sweet of them y'know. Ala, you know that kind of feeling lah kan?
And don't let me get started about my classmates
I tell you lah, they are absolutely super duper amazing
Love you guys to the max!
But still though........
I still wanna celebrate my birthday together with my family. Back in Johor Bahru of course.
Anyhuuuuu,
Thank you guys for the wishes through texts, Twitter and Facebook
Presents? Ada, hehe.
My parents are the best!
They are so sweet to even post me my birthday presents :)
Here's some sneak peek of my pwesiess

My birthday cards from my families, housemates and shasha
Thank you guys ♥

A box of presents from my mum, dad, and my sisters
What's inside? *Smiles*
Thank you mama, ayah, ayu and aisyah


The card and key-chain are from my roommate, Shasha
And I'm a Zipper Pals now!
Thank you shasha sayang!
I Love you forever and always, xx :*


This lil teddy bear is from my housemate and Group-mate, Farhatun baby
Thank you baby sayang :*
I love you so much! xoxo
muahhh

And this pashmina...... is from Shasha's mum :)
So lovely kan? Hehe
I really appreciated the gift


So cool right my iPhone cover? *cehh.... jakun sekejap
It's from my Group-mates; Dee, Ain and Ilys
I Love you guys forever and ever!
Muahhhhh :*


Last but not least, this present is from my sayang, Farah
Thank you so much Dear owner (I'm her bear FYI, haha) for this present
I love you so much baby girl, xoxo



Looks yummy kan? Memang yummy pun!
The name of the restaurant was East Coast Steamboat
Shasha treated me to dinner there, hehe
One word ok; DELISH
Thank you shasha sayang! Love you forever babe, xx

This was during the time when i had lunch at Noodle Station
And....... Qila's the one who treated me this time!
I had Tomyam Fried Rice and let me tell you lah, it was superb!
I love you Qila sayang! xoxo :*



I'M FINALLY 18
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment