Thursday, July 12, 2012

SUKMA

Sukma 2012

This year's host for sukma is Pahang!
And i'm one of the participant for Sukma's opening performance
I was in the Gendang Segment and the Human Graphic Formation
Enjoy the picture peeps





Elephant Mascot in the making...





You're about to enter my greatest transformation ever!
Behold.....




Before:


In the making:




After/The End Result:



See the difference? My make-up was absolutely hilarious
They even drew my eyebrows! I know lah i got thin eyebrows
But seriously?
I've been labelled as a Geisha with a tad bit of some Chinese Opera people
My friends can't even recognised me Fyi. What a sad life i have, haha.
A cream and an eyeliner would do just fine actually

Anyways, I had fun though throughout the Sukma's Opening performance
And guess what, i'm involved again for Sukma's Closing next Monday (16th July)
Good news? Errrrr
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment